Good Financial Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We also value your trust.
In order to provide you with a great service, it's necessary for us to collect some data from you.
We only collect data that is relevant to the processing of your loan application.
This could include your name, phone number, address, identity documents, employment information, educational background, family demographics, self-reported financial habits, and device data such as hardware model, operating system, communication data (contact lists, call logs, SMS logs), social network information, and a record of your consent to our collection of such information. This information could be considered "sensitive" under privacy laws in your jurisdiction and because of that we take it very seriously.
Data accuracy and retention
We will keep your data indefinitely, but we will delete it immediately upon your request.
At any time you can access your data and update it for accuracy by contacting us.
We only use your data to provide you with a great loan service. We may use Your information to:
- Assess your suitability for a loan;
- Provide, administer, improve and develop our Services;
- Verify information that you have provided;
- Communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests;
- Gain insights on your behaviour patterns and interests;
- Develop credit risk models and perform risk assessment;
- Retain information as necessary to meet our obligations under applicable laws and regulations;
- Detect and prevent fraud
We will keep your personal data we hold confidential but you agree we may provide information to persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in or outside of Hong Kong.
We may also share Your information in connection with a business transfer or sale or reorganization of our business.